IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow these steps if the VAIO Picks category or specific VAIO® applications are missing from the Windows® 8 Store.
NOTE: Information regarding this issue is also available in the Microsoft KB Article ID 2825759.
- On the keyboard, press the Windows Logo + X key combination, and from the menu click to select Command Prompt (Admin).
- At the Command Prompt type slmgr /rearm and then press the Enter key.
- At the Command Completed Successfully prompt, click OK.
NOTE: If the Command Completed Successfully prompt does not appear, repeat step 2 until it does.
- Restart the computer.
- Once the computer has completely restarted, on the keyboard, press the Windows Logo + R key combination.
- In the Run window, type wsreset and then press the Enter key.
NOTE: Once the Enter key is pressed you will see a The cache for the Store was cleared message.
- You can now browse the store and see the VAIO Picks category on the store front as well as several SONY VAIO specific applications listed.