IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Follow these steps to display the volume level of your A/V receiver on the TV screen when you adjust the volume.
- Connect your A/V Receiver to the TV with an HDMI® cable.
- Turn on the Control4™ automation feature on the receiver.
- Control4 automation is enabled through a local dealer. Visit the Control4 website for more information.
- Turn on the Zone 2 feature.
- Select Settings.
- Select HDMI Settings.
- Select Zone2 Out.
- Select On.
- On your TV, turn on the HDMI Control feature.