- Restart the computer.
- As the computer is restarting, at the Sony screen, press the F2 key to enter the BIOS setup.
- Press the RIGHT ARROW key until the Power menu is highlighted.
- Press the DOWN ARROW key until Hardware Monitor is selected and then press the ENTER key.
- The Hardware Monitor screen will display information on the temperature, voltage and fan speeds for the system components.
- Any information listed in red may be the cause of a Hardware Monitor error.
- All Hardware Monitor errors do not correspond to a listing in the Hardware Monitor listing in BIOS. There may be a hardware issue, but it may not be displayed as an error in BIOS.