Follow this procedure to connect a camcorder to a TV using an Audio/Video (A/V) cable.
- Connect the camera to the TV VIDEO input using an A/V cable.
- If the TV does not have a VIDEO input, an optional RF adapter will be needed to convert the camera line level output to a radio frequency signal.
- Some cameras must be set to V-OUT/LCD in the camera menu for playback through a TV.
- Turn on the TV and set it to the VIDEO input.
- Turn on the camcorder and set it to the VTR mode to playback video, or the Memory mode to playback still images.
- Press the PLAY button on the camcorder to playback the images or video. They will now be displayed on the TV screen in the format in which it was recorded.
NOTE: It is possible that the TV picture may display a slight flicker when viewing still images. This is usually displayed when viewing the still image index of images. This is normal operation.