Follow this procedure to reset the Digital Satellite System (DSS) remote control.
- On the remote control , remove the batteries .
- Press and release each button on the remote control two times.
- Install new alkaline batteries.
- Do not use rechargeable batteries.
- Ensure the batteries are properly inserted by matching the polarity on the batteries with the PLUS (+) and MINUS (-) symbols in the battery compartment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to program the remote control to operate other components. Refer to the satellite receiver instruction manual for the specific procedure.