- Connect the MICROMV camcorder to the computer using the supplied i.LINK® cable.
- Power the camcorder on to the VTR or playback mode.
- Start MovieShaker™ 3.1 software.
- In the In order to capture window, click the OK button.
- In the Movieshaker window, click the camera tab [FIG. 1].
- In the Movie Shaker has created an index window, click the OK button.
- In the MICROMV box, click the Scan button.
NOTE: The will tape will be scanned.
- In the Scanning was completed window, click the OK button.
NOTE: In the MICROMV box, thumbnails of the recorded video clips will be displayed.
- In the MICROMV box, click to select the desired video clip to be added to the project.
NOTE: Multiple clips can be selected by holding the CTRL key on the computer keyboard while clicking.
- Click the Batch Capture button to transfer the selected video clips to the computer.
- In the Do you want to start window, click the OK button.
- This capture process may take a long time based on the number and size of the video clips that are being captured.
- The captured video files will displayed in the left pane [FIG. 2].
- If desired, quickly shake the captured video clips.
- If desired, add effects to a video clip.
- If desired, add text to a video clip.
- If desired, add a transition between multiple video clips.
- If desired, add a background audio track.
NOTE: To remove an unwanted video clip, audio clip, effect or transition, drag-and-drop the clip to the trash can [FIG. 3].