The driver installation process will automatically start when you connect your Micro Vault® storage device to a USB port on your computer. Follow the steps below if the device driver doesn't install:
- Disconnect other USB devices connected to your computer.
- Close all active applications.
- Reconnect the Micro Vault storage device to your computer.
- The Micro Vault storage device may not function properly if you connect it to a USB hub.
- Connect the devise directly to the USB port of your computer.
- The computer may require a Windows® Operating System CD to complete the installation.
- If requested, insert the CD to the disk drive of the computer or refer to your computer's manual to locate the requested files.