The Chumby for Sony application will be discontinued in the near future. You should be notified when the service is no longer available or a blank screen may appear while attempting to launch the Chumby application. Once the service has ended, you may also receive a Error During Authorization message and will no longer be able to utilize the Chumby for Sony application.
Please visit the Sony Forum at https://forum.sel.sony.com to ask additional questions regarding the discontinuation of the Chumby for Sony application.
Once the Chumby service has ended and the Chumby for Sony application can no longer be used, if you wish, you can follow these steps to uninstall the application and free up space on the tablet.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Settings icon.
- In the Settings screen, tap to select Applications.
- In the Applications screen, tap to select Manage applications.
- In the Manage applications screen, tap to select the All tab.
- Under the All tab, tap to select the Chumby for Sony Tablet S application.
- In the Application Info screen, tap to select Uninstall.
- At the Uninstall Application prompt, tap OK.
- At the Uninstall finished prompt, tap OK.