Follow this procedure to perform a restore of handheld data using the MS Backup application.
IMPORTANT: Changes in operating system settings, application updates, removal of applications or restoring data to a different model handheld may affect access to data restored from a backup.
- Insert the Memory Stick® media into the Memory Stick® media slot .
- On the front of the handheld, tap the Home [FIG. 1] icon.
- In the Applications Launcher window, in the upper-right corner, tap the down arrow and then tap to select All .
- Tap the MS Backup icon.
- In the MS Backup window, under Date , tap to select the date of the file to restore.
- Tap the Restore button.
- In the Restore All Files window, tap the OK button.
- If a discordance error occurs, perform a soft reset and start the restore procedure again.
- If unable to do a restore, the database files can be manually copied from the Memory Stick® media to the handheld.
NOTE: If a Restore File warning window appears, tap the Yes button to overwrite a specific file with the backup version selected or tap the No button to leave file existing file on handheld.