IMPORTANT: Prior to following this procedure, first try removing and then reinserting the battery in the handset. This will sometimes allow the handset to work with the base without having to use this procedure.
- Unplug the telephone cord from the base unit.
- On the handset, press INTERCOM + EZ ACCESS + 1 at the same time.
NOTE: A confirmation beep will sound.
- Press the 5 button on the handset to confirm that the intercom function is disabled.
NOTE: The message PLEASE REGISTER THIS HANDSET will be appear on the handset display.
- Register the handset to the base unit.
- Plug the telephone line into the base unit.