Follow these steps to delete all System Restore points.
- If the System Restore feature is disabled, all existing restore points will be deleted. The computer will not be able to track or undo changes to the computer.
- This information applies only to computers using the operating systems listed below this article in the Applicable Products and Categories section.
NOTE: To delete all restore points without permanently turning off this feature, follow the procedure, then return to the System Properties window and click to clear the Turn off System Restore on all drives box.
- Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, under Pick a category, double-click the Performance and Maintenance icon.
- In the Performance and Maintenance window, under or pick a Control Panel icon, double-click the System icon.
- In the System Properties window, click the System Restore tab.
- In the System Properties window, on the System Restore tab, click to select the Turn off System Restore on all drives box.
- In the System Properties window, click OK button.
- In the System Restore window, click the Yes button.