Follow this procedure to troubleshoot no sound from both speakers.
- Ensure the left and right speakers are connected properly to the back of the stereo system.
- Turn on the stereo system.
- Play the audio source.
- Increase the volume.
- Ensure the stereo system is not muted.
- Ensure no headphones are connected to the stereo system.
- Reset the unit to the factory settings by following the procedure provided in the operating instructions.
IMPORTANT: If attempting the play audio from an external device, ensure it is connected properly and select the appropriate audio input on the stereo system to receive the signal from the other device.
NOTE: If the issue is not resolved after completing all of the troubleshooting steps, service will be required .