Watch the video tutorial below or follow the instructions provided to resolve this issue. Test the fit of the earbuds in your ears after each step.
- Place the earbuds in your ear and turn until the headphone section is horizontal.
- Try to install larger or smaller size earbuds.
- Medium-sized earbuds are installed on the Walkman® media player at the time of purchase.
- Small and large-sized earbuds are also supplied in the package.
- Choose the size of the earbud which fits comfortably into your left and right ears separately.
- Install the earbuds into the headphones so that the tip of the inner part (1) of the earbuds fits into (A) the position on the projection of the headphones.
- Make sure that the earbuds fit straight on and not at an angle to prevent the earbuds from detaching and remaining in your ears.
- Bend or twist the neckband to increase pressure and placement in your ear canal.
- Bend the neckband cable so it loops higher or wider around your ear so the wire doesn't rub against your ear.