How to verify that the computer has the Intel® 810 chipset installed.
- Turn on the computer.
- Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel .
- In the Control Panel window, under Pick a category , double-click the Performance and Maintenance icon.
- In the Performance and Maintenance window, under or pick a Control Panel icon , double-click the System icon.
- In the System Properties window, click the Hardware tab.
- On the Hardware tab, in the Device Manager box, click the Device Manager button.
- In the Device Manager window, double-click the Display Adapters icon.
- Below the Display Adapters listing, verify that the installed display adapter is listed as Intel® 810 Chipset Graphics Driver or Intel® 82810 Chipset Graphics Driver .