Follow this procedure to select a flash mode.
- Turn on the digital still camera.
- On the digital camera, press and hold the FLASH [FIG. 1] button.
- While holding the FLASH button, turn the COMMAND DIAL [FIG. 1] to select the desired flash mode [FIG. 2] .
- The flash will operate when the camera is in Multi Bust, Burst, or Exposure Bracket mode.
- Select Auto (no indicator) to have the camera flash only when lighting conditions are not adequate.
- Select Forced flash [FIG. 3] to use the flash regardless of the lighting conditions.
- Select Slow synchro [FIG. 3] to use the flash regardless of the lighting conditions and lower the shutter speed.
- Select No Flash [FIG. 3] to turn off the flash.