WARNING: There is a risk of data loss. If the handheld battery is allowed to fully discharge, data loss may occur. To prevent data loss, recharge the battery before it becomes fully discharged.
- Ensure that the HOLD switch is in the OFF position.
- Do not attach any external devices to the handheld while charging.
- Ensure that the AC adapter is plugged into an active electrical outlet.
- Connect the AC adapter to the back of the cradle.
- Place the handheld onto the cradle.
- Allow the handheld to charge for 5 minutes.
- Turn on the handheld.
- On the front of the handheld, ensure the Battery Icon on the Status Bar indicates that the battery is charging.
- Turn off the handheld and allow it to charge for at least 4 hours.
NOTE: When not charging, the Battery Icon on the Status Bar will display an estimated amount of charge remaining in the battery.