The following items should be used to properly clean the camera lens:
- A small blower brush
- A soft, lint-free cleaning cloth
- Commercially available lens cleaner solution
Follow the steps below to clean the lens.
- Use the blower brush to blow and brush away any loose dust or dirt from the lens surface.
- Add a couple drops of lens cleaner solution to the cleaning cloth.
- Wipe the lens in a circular motion with the cleaning cloth to remove any spots, marks, smears or fingerprints.
NOTE: Start wiping from the center of the lens and work your way outward.
IMPORTANT: Do not apply lens cleaner solution directly to the lens.