Follow this procedure to troubleshoot the Invalid System Disk or Non System Disk error.
- Remove all media from the drives.
- Remove any USB drives connected to the computer.
- Remove any memory cards from the computer or peripherals.
NOTE: Some printers have memory card slots.
- Press any key to determine if the computer will start.
NOTE:If the computer does not restart, turn it off and then back on again using the Power button.
- Perform a format and recovery of the hard drive.
If the issue is still unresolved after completing all of the troubleshooting steps, service will be required. Begin the procedure to send your Sony product into a Sony facility to be repaired.