Follow this procedure to program the remote control to select an Audio/Video (A/V) input on a Sony® television or amplifier.
- On the remote control, simultaneously press the COMMANDER OFF + MUTING buttons.
- On the touch-screen LCD, press the PRESET key.
- On the remote control, press a Component Select button that is not being used.
- On the touch-screen LCD, enter 4106 .
- Press ENTER .
- On the remote control, press and hold the COMMANDER OFF button for 2 seconds.
- Release the COMMANDER OFF button.
NOTE: After this procedure has been completed, the A/V inputs on the Sony® television or amplifier can be accessed by pressing the Component Select button followed by the number of the desired input [FIG. 1] .