- Connect the external audio source to the CD recorder.
- If connecting an analog audio source, connect an audio cable to the ANALOG IN jack.
- If connecting a digital audio source, connect an optical cable to the DIGITAL OPTICAL IN jack.
- Press the OPEN/CLOSE button on DECK B to open the disc tray.
- Place a recordable CD-R or CD-RW into the disc tray.
- Press the OPEN/CLOSE button again to close the disc tray.
- Press the INPUT button repeatedly to select OPT or ANALOG.
- Select OPT if a digital source is connected.
- Select ANALOG if an analog source is connected.
- Press the REC button.
NOTE: DECK B stands by for recording.
- Adjust the recording level if necessary.
- Press the PLAY button.
NOTE: The CD recorder will begin recording from the input.
- Start playing the sound source you want to record.