If the control buttons will not allow access or navigation through the camera menu, follow the steps below.
- Turn off the camera.
- Remove the battery from the battery compartment.
- Let the camera set without power for 30 seconds.
- Reinsert the battery into the battery compartment.
- Turn on the digital camera.
- Attempt to use the control button to navigate through the camera menu.
NOTE: If the issue is still unresolved after completing all of the troubleshooting steps, service will be required. Begin the procedure to send your Sony product into a Sony facility to be repaired.