Follow these steps if the LocationFree® TV On-screen Remote doesn't work.
- Make sure the IR Blaster is properly connected to the IR BLASTER port on the Base Station.
- Press some of the buttons on the connected device itself to make sure that it is functioning independent of the On-screen Remote. (Some devices cannot be operated, or can only be partially operated, by the On-screen Remote.)
- The On-screen remote function supports AV players from most major brands. It is possible that the connect AV player is not supported.
- Make sure the IR Blaster is installed so that it faces the infrared receiver correctly. Move the device's infrared receiver away from any bright light, such as a fluorescent light or direct sunlight.
- The On-screen Remote may not work properly when the connection between the Monitor and Base Station is poor. Move closer to the Base Station and try again.
- Reprogram the On-screen Remote control settings. (Some devices cannot be operated, or can only be partially operated, by the On-screen Remote.)
- Make sure the remote control settings for Video 1 and Video 2 are configured correctly in the Remote Settings window.