Follow this procedure to troubleshoot no sound from the microphone.
- Verify that the microphone has power and is turned on.
- Ensure the microphone is properly connected to the microphone input of the equipment being used.
- Ensure the volume level is turned up on the microphone.
- Ensure the volume level is turned up on the equipment where the micophone is connected.
- If available, connect the microphone to another unit and test for sound.
NOTE: If the microphone operates on batteries, replace with fresh batteries.
NOTE: If the issue is still unresolved after completing all of the troubleshooting steps, service may be required.