Follow this procedure to troubleshoot the system when the STANDBY indicator is flashing.
- Unplug the power cord before begining this procedure.
- Since each of these steps represents a possible resolution to this issue, plug the power cord back in and check the function of the system after completing each step.
- Unplug the power cord again before proceeding to the next step.
- Ensure that nothing is blocking the ventilation holes on the top of the system.
- Ensure that only the specified speakers are being used.
- Ensure the speaker cords are properly connected.
- Replace the speaker cords.
- If the issue is still unresolved after completing all of the troubleshooting steps, service will be required .