Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue.
- Remove the lens cap from the front of the camera.
- Turn off the camera.
- Remove the battery (or AC power adapter if connected) from the camera.
- Allow the camera to remain without power for 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the battery (or AC power adapter) to the camera.
IMPORTANT: When using a battery, ensure it is fully charged.
- Turn on the camera.
- Set the camera to the CAMERA mode.
- Check the LCD or viewfinder to confirm if the issue has been resolved.
The troubleshooting steps listed above should resolve your issue. If you have completed all of the steps and the issue is not resolved, service may be required. Begin the procedure to send your Sony product into a Sony facility to be repaired.