- On the ImageMixer screen, click the Capture Environment icon [FIG. 1].
- In the ImageMixer dialog box, click the OK button.
- Click the Tools icon [FIG. 2].
- In the Capturing/Recording Preferences window, in the Destination of Captured/Recorded Files section, click the Browse button.
- In the Browse for Folder window, click to select the folder where you want to copy the video or picture files (For example, the My Documents folder).
- Click the OK button.
- In the Capturing/Recording Preferences window, click the OK button.
- In the upper-left corner of the ImageMixer screen, click either the Camcorder or Camera icon [FIG. 3].
- Click the Camcorder icon to display a list of the video files on the camcorder disc.
- Click the Camera icon to display a list of still picture files on the camcorder disc.
- Use the computer mouse to select the video or picture files you want to transfer.
NOTE: Pressing the Shift or Ctrl key on you keyboard while using the mouse will allow you to select multiple files.
- Click the Capture button [FIG. 2].
NOTE: A progress bar labeled Now copying data to PC will display on the screen. When copying is complete, the progress bar will disappear.
- Close the PIXELA ImageMixer software when finished.