IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
NOTE: This procedure will reset the camera to original factory settings. It will be necessary to set the date and time before using the camera.
- Turn on the camera.
- On the back of the camera, press the MENU button.
- Using the control button, press the RIGHT ARROW to select SETUP.
NOTE: If the SETUP option does not appear when pressing the MENU button, press the LEFT ARROW on the control button until SETUP appears.
- Press the UP ARROW to select SETUP 1.
- Press the DOWN ARROW to select Initialize.
- Press the RIGHT ARROW.
- Press the UP ARROW to select OK.
- At the Initialize all settings Ready? screen, press the UP ARROW to select OK.
- Press the CENTER of the Control button to initialize the camera.