The DVD movie or Blu-ray Disc® movie or USB file will not remember the place where it was last played if the stop point on the Blu-ray Disc player was canceled. A stop point is canceled when:
- Changes have been made to the settings on the Blu-ray Disc player.
- The Blu-ray Disc player has been turned off.
- The STOP button has been pressed twice.
- You open the disc tray of the Blu-ray Disc player.
- The content has been changed.
- The USB device has been replaced.
- The Resume Play option is not operable with Blu-ray Disc Java (BD-J) movies. Refer to the case or packing material with the movie to determine if it is a BD-J disc. An indicator of BD-J is on the Blu-ray Disc cover that says BD Live or Bonus View.
- Depending on the disc, Resume Play may not be possible.