You can covert the following formats into the Memory Stick Video (MP4) format for use with the Walkman® Video MP3 player:Movie: AVI, MPEG 1, MPEG 2, MPEG 4, Apple® QuickTime® format, WMV, files recorded with Giga Pocket® software version 5.0 or higher, VAIO Zone, VAIO Media™ software.
Follow this procedure to convert the movie file:
- Start the Image Converter software.
- In the Image Converter 2 window, click the Add to the List button.
- In the Add to the List window, locate the video files you would like to transfer to the portable player.
- Click to select the file and then click the Open button.
- In the right pane, next to Transfer to , click the down arrow and select (C:) Local Disk .
- The converted files will be saved in the following location by default: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\ImageConverter2
- If you did not install the Image convert software into the default location, the path will be different. In this case, look for the files in the ImageConvert2 folder in your designated install location.
- You can click the Video Quality button if you wish to make changes to the Video Quality settings.
- Click the MP4 Conversion button.
- In the Confirm Conversion Settings box, click the OK button.
- In the Image Converter 2 box, click the OK button.
- Connect the portable player to the computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Go to the following location C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\ImageConverter2
- In the ImageConverter2 window, right click the MPEG-4 Movie file you just converted and then click copy from the menu.
- Close the ImageConverter2 window.
- Click Start and then click My Computer .
- In the My Computer window, under Other , double click WALKMAN .
- In the My Computer\WALKMAN window, double click Storage Media .
- In the My Computer\WALKMAN\Storage Media window, double click the VIDEO folder.
- In the My Computer\WALKMAN\Storage Media\VIDEO window, on the menu, click Edit and then click Paste .