Article ID : 00031054 / Last Modified : 04/06/2015

Can a commercially available USB cable be used other than the one supplied with the camcorder?

Applicable Products and Categories of This Article


It is possible to use a commercially available USB mini-B cable.

NOTE: If you lost the USB cable supplied with your camcorder, a replacement can be purchased from a local retailer, Sony® Parts and Accessories Sales or the Sony Store.