Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue:
- Ensure the file name and file format of the images on the recording media have not been changed.
IMPORTANT: Some third-party software used to view images may change the file format when an image is viewed. This will result in the inability of the camera to display the images.
- An example of a file name for a Mavica® camera is MVC-xxxx (x represents a numerical digit).
- An example of a file name for a Cyber-shot® camera is DSCxxxxx (x represents a numerical digit).
- Ensure the file and folder structure has not been changed.
IMPORTANT: Image files stored on Memory Stick® media must comply with the DCF file structure [FIG. 1].
- If your camera has a Date View or Favorites mode feature, ensure these features are set to Normal.
NOTE: If the image resolution or content has been changed, the image cannot be viewed using the index feature of the camera.