If issue can occur for the following reasons:
- The storage capacity is low or insufficient.
- The inserted memory card was formatted by a computer or different camera .
- The Exif data for the saved images was erased or has become corrupt.
Try using one of the options below to resolve this issue.
WARNING: There is a risk of data loss. The following steps will erase the data from the memory card. After it is erased, the data cannot be retrieved. If possible, make sure any pictures or video are saved to a computer or other storage medium before proceeding.
- Delete unwanted pictures or video files from the media.
- Format the memory card media in the camera.
IMPORTANT: Image size and file formats should be taken into consideration when taking pictures. If the camera is set to take pictures using a large image size or a RAW, BMP or TIFF format, more space is required to store images. This will result with fewer pictures being stored on the memory card.
NOTE: If model-specific information is needed to complete any of these steps, refer to the instructions supplied with the product. Manuals are posted on your model support page.