Follow the steps below to troubleshoot the TV scrolling through channels.
- On the remote control, verify that the Channel + or Channel - buttons are not stuck down.
- On the TV, verify that the Channel + or Channel - buttons are not stuck down.
- Reset the remote control by removing the batteries and pressing each button on the remote control twice. Reinstall the batteries.
- Turn off the TV and unplug the AC power cord for one minute.
- Plug the TV back in and turn it on.
- Remove any IR remote controls or IR emitting devices from the room.
NOTE: If the TV continues to scroll through channels after performing these troubleshooting steps, service will be required. Begin the procedure to send your Sony product into a Sony facility to be repaired.