Follow this procedure to install the Memory Stick® Camera Module.
IMPORTANT: The MSCam_enUS.prc update must be installed to operate the Memory Stick® Camera Module with the handheld. The MSCam_enUS.prc Memory Stick® Camera Module update is available for download from the Sony CLIE® Handheld Support Site at: http://www.sony.com/peg/support .
- Insert the Memory Stick® Camera Module software Installation CD into the CD/DVD drive.
- In the installation menu, click Installation of Software for Memory Stick Camera Module .
- In the InstallShield Wizard window, click to select the desired components to install.
- The PictureGear™ Pocket version 2.1 software is required to view pictures taken from the Memory Stick® Camera.
- The CLIE Paint software is an optional software that allows drawing or editing of pictures in the Picture Pocket format.
NOTE: The installation can be repeated for each user, if desired.
NOTE: The files will be transferred to the handheld during the next HotSync® operation.
- If necessary, the camera settings can be accessed by tapping the wrench symbol within the camera software.
- The Memory Stick® Camera Module does not store captured images. The images taken with the camera are stored on the handheld.
- Images stored on the handheld can be copied, moved, or deleted using the MS Gate™ software.