IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow the steps below to play audio from an Apple® iPhone® mobile digital device, Apple iPod touch® portable player, Apple iPad™ mobile digital device, or an Apple Macintosh® computer using the Apple iTunes® application software.
- Make sure that the following source devices or software is being used:
- Apple iPhone 4S, 4 or iPhone 3GS
- Apple iPod touch (2nd 3rd,or 4th generation)
- Apple iPad or iPad 2 with iOS 4.2 or later
- Apple iTunes 10.1 or later
- Make sure the receiver and the Apple device is connected to the same network via Wi-Fi® connection.
- Update the system software (firmware) of the iPhone, iPod, iPad and iTunes software.
- Refer to the supplied manual or help files for further assistance with any of the steps below. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Launch a music application from the Apple mobile device.
- Tap or click on the AirPlay menu icon at bottom right of the device screen or iTunes window.
- Select the Network speaker.
NOTE: The following image is an example using the STRD-N1030 receiver:
- Select and play the desired file or playlist.