IMPORTANT: Some protective cases may prevent the Apple® iPod® portable player or iPhone® digital device from getting a proper connection. In some instances, it may appear to have a solid connection while using the case, but it may not function properly. If your iPod iPhone is not working or charging while connected to the docking station, remove the protective case and test for proper functionality.
- Not all Sony® portable products are designed to connect and work with Apple products. To find out if your portable unit has this capability, check the specifications. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- For a list of compatible models for each dock clock radio, refer to the operating instructions that came supplied with your unit.
- Not all models are available in all regions.
- Sony cannot guarantee full compatibility and results are subject to change without notice.
- If your docking station is equipped with Bluetooth® wireless technology, you can stream music to it from ANY Bluetooth device which supports Bluetooth version 2.1 or higher and the A2DP/AVRCP Bluetooth Profile.
Additional requirements for the source device include:
- Windows® Computers: Must be equipped with Bluetooth version 2.1 or higher/Profile A2DP
- Apple® Macintosh® computer: Must be running OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or later operating system.
- Portable devices: Portable devices such as Sony Walkman® players, Apple iPod portable players or iPad™mobile digital devices must support A2DP/AVRCP Bluetooth profile.
2013 and later models: