Follow these steps to use Adobe® Lightroom™ for image playback when tethering with the Remote Camera Control software.
IMPORTANT: The Remote Camera Control and Adobe® Lightroom™ software must be installed on the computer before following the steps below.
- Turn on the camera.
- In the camera menu, change the USB Connection option to PC Remote.
- Connect the camera to the computer with the supplied USB cable.
- Start the Remote Camera Control software.
- In the Remote Camera Control window, under Save in:, select the folder location on the computer where you want to save the pictures.
IMPORTANT: The folder must be empty. If necessary, create a new folder.
- Start the Adobe Lightroom software.
- In the Lightroom window, click File.
- In the File menu, point to Auto Import.
- Select Auto Import Settings.
- In the Auto Import Settings window, next to Watched Folder:, select Choose.
- Select the folder location you selected in step 5 above.
- Select Choose.
- Under Destination, next to Move to:, select Choose.
- Select the folder location where you want to move the pictures.
- Click the Enable Auto Import box to place a check mark in it.
- Select OK.
NOTE: If model-specific information is needed for how to select the PC Remote option, refer to the instructions supplied with the camera. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- To see the pictures you capture through tethering in Adobe Lightroom, select Library.