How to permanently disable the Active Clip feature from running at startup.
Follow these steps to permanently disable the Active Clip feature from running at startup.
- Point to (but do not click) the lower-right or top-right corner of the screen, and then click to select the Search charm.
NOTE: The Windows Logo + W key combination will also take you to the Search screen.
- In the Search screen, click the Settings category, and in the Search field, type Schedule Tasks and then press the Enter key.
- In the Task Scheduler window, on the left side pane, double-click the Task Scheduler Library folder.
- Under the Task Scheduler Library folder, double-click the Sony Corporation folder.
- Under the Sony Corporation folder, click to select the Active Clip folder, and then on the far right panel, click the Disable button.
- In the center panel, in the Status column, the Active Clip feature should be listed as as Disabled, and the feature will no longer automatically run during startup.
NOTE: To be able to use the Active Clip feature again, it will be necessary to run the application from this path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\Active Clip\Active Clip.exe