Follow the procedures below to copy image files from the internal memory to a memory card.
- Be sure the battery has an adequate charge before performing this procedure. If you attempt to copy image files using a battery pack with little remaining charge, the battery pack may run out, causing the copying to fail or possibly corrupting the data.
- Individual images cannot be selected for copying.
- Files on the internal memory will not be deleted after copying to a memory card.
- To delete the contents of the internal memory, remove the memory card after copying, then format the internal memory (Format in Internal Memory Tool).
- With some models, a new folder may be created on the memory card when copying data.
- Insert a memory card with enough storage capacity into the camera.
NOTE: The capacity needed for copying will differ depending on usage of the internal memory.
- Tap MENU on the Cyber-shot® camera.
NOTE: If MENU is not displayed on the screen, touch the left side of the screen.
- Touch Settings from the items displayed on the screen.
- Touch Memory Card Tool.
- Touch copy.
- All data in internal memory will be copied. will be displayed.
- Touch OK.
NOTE: All files will be copied at once.