IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Copy is a feature of the camcorder that will allow files to be transferred from the internal memory to a memory card or other external media. It can also transfer files from a memory card to the internal memory.
Follow the steps below to use the Copy function.
- Turn on the camcorder.
- Touch Menu on the screen.
- Select Edit/Copy icon.
- Select Copy.
- Choose the method you want to use.
- Int.Memory to Memory card
- Memory card to Int. Memory
- Int. Memory to External Media
- Memory card to External Media
- Select Multiple Images or All In Event.
- Select the file type you want to transfer.
- Select the videos you want to transfer.
- Select OK.
- Select OK again to start the transfer.