IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
When the Waterproof Case is used, the waterproof and shockproof performance is as follows.
NOTE: The waterproof and shockproof performance was evaluated according to Sony's test criteria.
- SPK-AS1 is operable up to 198 feet (60 meters) under the water surface.
- SPK-AS2 is operable up to 16 feet (5 meters) for 30 minutes under the water surface.
- SPK-AZ1 is operable up to 16 feet (5 meters) for 30 minutes under the water surface.
- SPK-X1 (bundled) is operable up to a water depth of 33 feet (10 meters) for 60 minutes.
- MPK-UWH1 (bundled) is operable up to a water depth of 198 feet (60 meters) for 30 minutes.
Conforms to MIL-STD 810F Method 516.5-Shock standards. This product has passed testing when dropped from a height of 5 feet (1.5 meters) above a 2 inch (5 cm) thick plywood board.
- Use the waterproof case or underwater housing which is compatible with your camera.
- Depending on use conditions and circumstances, no guarantee is made regarding damage to, malfunction of, or the waterproof performance of this camera.
- The camera without the Waterproof Case does not meet waterproof and shockproof specifications.