IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
When the Waterproof Case is used, the waterproof and shockproof performance is as follows.
NOTE: The waterproof and shockproof performance was evaluated according to Sony's test criteria.
- SPK-AS1 is operable up to 198 feet (60 meters) under the water surface.
- SPK-AS2 is operable up to 16 feet (5 meters) for 30 minutes under the water surface.
- SPK-AZ1 is operable up to 16 feet (5 meters) for 30 minutes under the water surface.
- SPK-X1 (bundled) is operable up to a water depth of 33 feet (10 meters) for 60 minutes.
- MPK-UWH1 (bundled) is operable up to a water depth of 198 feet (60 meters) for 30 minutes.
Conforms to MIL-STD 810F Method 516.5-Shock standards. This product has passed testing when dropped from a height of 5 feet (1.5 meters) above a 2 inch (5 cm) thick plywood board.
- Use the waterproof case or underwater housing which is compatible with your camera.
- Depending on use conditions and circumstances, no guarantee is made regarding damage to, malfunction of, or the waterproof performance of this camera.
- The camera without the Waterproof Case does not meet waterproof and shockproof specifications.