IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow the steps below to prevent the icons from showing on the LCD screen of the camera.
- On the camera, press the MENU button.
- Select Custom Settings icon.
- Select DISP Button.
- Select the display item you do not want to show.
- Press the center of the control wheel to uncheck the selected item.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you have unchecked each of the desired items.
NOTE: At least one item must be checked to save the settings and exit the menu.
- Press the MENU button.