IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
The photos cannot be recorded and the smile shutter function does not work during movie recording with the following settings:
NOTE: Available Shooting Modes differ depending on the model of the camera.
- File format set to AVCHD and movie image quality set to PS or FX mode.
- When the file format is set to AVCHD and the movie image quality is set to PS or FX mode.
- Dual Video REC set to On.
NOTE: For models released before 2014.
- When the file format is set to XAVC S 4K and the Dual Video REC is set to On.
NOTE: These operations can be used when the camcorder is in standby mode. Movie recording is not possible when the camera is in standby mode and in some models, you will not be able to record if Frame rate is set to 24p.
- Picture effect is set.
- Multi Camera Control is Wi-Fi® connection with other cameras.
- Recording format is set to and bit rate is 100mbps.
NOTE: The available Shooting Mode differ depending on the model of the camera. To see the available shooting mode of your camera, refer to the instructions manual supplied with the product. Manuals are posted on your model support page.