How to setup the IR Blaster to control the connected set-top-box.
Follow the steps below to set the IR blaster:
- Using the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Channels & Inputs.
- Select IR Blaster.
- Select Set-Top-box.
- Select Next and press the right arrow button.
IMPORTANT: Make sure the IR blaster is connected to the USB port on the TV, and the other end is placed near the remote sensor of the set-top-box.
- Enter your ZIP code and select OK.
- Select the name of your service provider.
NOTE: A TV signal should be shown on the test screen.
- Test if the remote can control the set-top-box by following the on-screen instruction.
NOTE: You will be asked to provide additional information to determine the channel lineup.