This article is designed to assist with the basic set up when attempting to use the Wi-Fi Direct™ feature to view images from the camera on a TV wirelessly. If model-specific features or functions are required while following these steps, refer to the supplied manual. Manuals are posted on your model support page. .
- Enable the Wi-Fi Direct setting on the TV.
- Not all TVs with an Internet connection support Wi-Fi Direct. Check the manual supplied with the TV for additional information.
- If using a Sony TV follow these steps to set up the Wi-fi Direct feature .
- Using the camera, press the Menu button.
- Select View on TV.
NOTE: This step may differ depending on the model. When using some older models, you may have to select Playback before selecting View on TV.
- Wait a few moments for the camera to search and display all of the available devices to the list. This will include the TV.
- Select the TV from the list of devices to connect to.
NOTE: When connecting to a Sony® TV, BRAVIA TV may appear.
- The images can be displayed individually by pressing the right or left arrow to scroll from one picture to another.
NOTE: The images can also be displayed as a slideshow. Refer to the manual supplied with the camera for the model-specific information regarding how to access the slideshow feature.