Your TV is connected to your wireless network and when performing the network diagnosis, the internet access failed. This issue may be caused by several conditions, use the following information to help resolve this issue.
- Connection through a proxy isn't supported.
- Networks that require authentication such as a virtual private network (VPN) or PPPoE connections aren't supported.
- If it's necessary to make changes to your modem or router, contact your internet provider or the device manufacturer.
The network status results appears as:
- Wireless Device: Found
- Local Access: OK
- Internet Access: Failed
Power reset your modem/router
Internet connection issues are often resolved after performing a power reset. If you have a separate modem and router, power reset both devices.
- Unplug the power cable to your modem/router and wait about 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cable to your modem/router and make sure it's turned on.
- Wait until the device is finished making it's connection to the internet and your network.
- Perform the network diagnosis.
- Check if the internet connection is active using another device (computer, tablet, smartphone, game console).
If your other devices also fail to connect to your wireless internet, contact your internet service provider for additional support.
- Perform a power reset of your TV.
- Perform the network diagnosis again.
Information for other wireless network diagnosis results: