What is WWE Network™ service?
The World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE®) Network app contains all twelve live WWE pay-per-view events including SummerSlam™, WrestleMania™ and Royal Rumble®. The app also contains a massive video-on-demand library.
For additional programming information and to select a viewing plan visit the WWE Network website.
How does it work on my internet-connected TV or streaming Blu-ray Disc® player?
- Using a computer or tablet, visit the WWE Network website to select a viewing plan and create a WWE.com account.
NOTE: The sample image above shows the pricing and plans available at the time this article was created. The WWE Network website will display the most up-to-date prices and plans.
- From the Settings or Help menu of the Sony® device, make sure that the latest software update has been installed.
IMPORTANT: Installing the latest update will prevent playback errors and help support the latest app changes.
- Press the Menu or HOME button.
- Select Applications or Video.
- Select the WWE Network app.
NOTE: If the WWE Network app does not appear with the other listed internet apps, go to the Network menu and Refresh Internet Content. If the app still does not appear, your device does not support the WWE Network service.
- Select Member Sign In.
- Sign in using your WWE account Email and Password.
NOTE: It may take a few moments for your account to be verified by the WWE Network and for the app home screen to appear.
- Once the home screen appears, select the content you wish to watch.