IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
NOTE: A Sony Entertainment Network™ (SEN) account is required to create an account with PlayMemories™ Camera Apps.
To create a new PlayMemories Camera Apps account, follow the steps below.
- Go to the PlayMemories Camera Apps web site and click on Create an account.
- Fill out the empty fields with your information.
 Your SEN e-mail address will become your Sign-In ID.
NOTE: If a message as shown below appears, an SEN account registered to this e-mail address already exists.
 Create a password following the requirements below.
- 8 to 30 characters
- Includes both alphabetical and numerical characters
- Does not repeat the same characters
- Does not use the exact same characters as your Sign-In ID.
NOTE: To know more details about the password requirements, click on the icon.
 If the characters are difficult to read, click on for a different image.
- When you click on I Agree. Create My Account, an End User License Agreement will appear.
- Read the End User License Agreement.
- Click on Agree and continue to accept.
NOTE: You cannot create an account if you click on Do Not Accept.
- Click OK to finish.
After completing the steps mentioned above, you can now add the applications of your choice and enjoy a whole new shooting experience.