For high-quality playback, this portable headphone amplifier uses parts that consume a lot of power causing internal heat during use. Playing high resolution audio, activating the DSEE HX function, setting the GAIN switch to HIGH, and playing at a high volume are some of the reasons why power consumption and heat increase. If you feel that the unit is getting too hot, try any of the following.
- Set the DSEE HX switch to OFF when playing high resolution audio.
- Set the GAIN switch to NORMAL.
- Turn down the volume.
- Occasionally place the unit to a well-ventilated area.
To avoid the portable headphone amplifier from becoming too hot, follow the measures below.
- Use the unit in a well-ventilated area.
- Refrain from using the unit for a long period while it is inside a closed bag or when wrapped in cloth.
- Power off the unit when not in use.