IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Check if your TV can properly playback files from a USB device after you perform each step.
- Perform a power reset on your TV.
- Connect your USB device to a different USB port on the TV.
- On your computer, format the USB device to a S1F0799 file system and file format that the TV supports .
- Try a different USB device.
- Reset the TV to its original factory settings.
You can use free third-party software to remix your files and create new MKV files.